Bermuda’s reinsurance industry has endured many challenges over the years, but its unique mixture of talent, capacity, innovation and world-class regulation has ensured its adaptability in the midst of change. It has remained the go-to hub for large and complex risks globally and a hotbed for innovation for risk transfer solutions. This virtual roundtable, held just before the renewals season and sponsored by the Bermuda Business Development Agency, drills down into the main challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for the Island’s reinsurers.
- ILS comes of age: BDA roundtable part two 26-10-2020
- The ‘new advanced’: technology, pricing and other stories 22-09-2020
- COVID-19: what it means for mortgage reinsurance 18-09-2020
- Lessons learned: 20 years at the helm of Hannover Re Bermuda 10-09-2020
- Meeting the cyber insurance challenge—head-on 23-07-2020
Latest re/insurance news
The chief executives of all three companies will also join the body’s board.