Activity and interest in the life and annuity sector has been rising in Bermuda, with a number of factors on the supply and demand sides of the equation aligning to drive growth in the business. Damian Cooper of PwC Bermuda outlines some of the factors driving this growth and explains why the Island has found itself at the heart of it.
- Re/insurers need a strong ESG strategy in order to thrive: RenRe 31-03-2021
- Why Bermuda provides the perfect regulatory environment for Kuvare Life Re 30-03-2021
- The future looks bright for the long-term sector 26-03-2021
- Bermuda for life 22-03-2021
- How the BMA supervises Bermuda’s growing long-term life sector 17-03-2021
Latest re/insurance news
He said he wanted to contribute to Tremor Technologies’ growth acceleration.