PwC’s Arthur Wightman and Andy Moore discuss what might be influencing Bermuda as in 2020.
Chris Bonard of Ed Broking Bermuda takes a look at Bermuda’s place in the financial world—and what it can do to cement that place still further.
Individuals who have contributed significantly to Bermuda’s journey as a global risk transfer hub.
Andrew MacFarlane of AXA XL explains to Bermuda:Re+ILS how he plans to keep AXA in the top tier of progress on climate risk.
- BILTIR goes from strength to strength 25-05-2022
- The good life: Bermuda’s new economic pillar 25-05-2022
- Life lessons: learnings from a decade of BILTIR in Bermuda 25-05-2022
- A ‘digital nuclear bomb’: cyber experts assess the potential impact of the Russia-Ukraine conflict 25-05-2022
- Mind the gap: Brokers eye fresh avenues for innovation 25-05-2022
Latest re/insurance news
The COO said the company ‘continues to deliver’ on its value proposition.