ILS as an investment class could benefit from diversity but this must be done with care. Objective triggers must be created carefully to allow for proper pricing, as Clive O’Connell of McCarthy Denning explains.
- The need for growth 30-11-2017
- The emergence of US mortgage exposure in reinsurance 27-11-2017
- Modelling cat risk: 25 years since Hurricane Andrew 27-11-2017
- Watching the clouds—but where’s the horizon? 22-11-2017
- Surging opportunities in bricks and mortar 14-11-2017
Latest re/insurance news
Bermuda has become the first UK Overseas Territory to sign Country-by-Country Competent Authority Agreements with the UK and US. Both recent agreements comply with OECD Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) tax-transparency standards.