Increasing interest from dedicated ESG investors is encouraging some deal structurers to think of new and creative ways to make ILS even more appealing, Peter Dunlop of Walkers tells Bermuda:Re+ILS.
- How ILS is adapting to COVID-19, ESG and competition from London 08-02-2021
- Geared for growth: Bermuda’s regulatory framework 02-10-2020
- Advancing efficiencies in a changing world 17-09-2020
- Be like the banks: create an insurance Swift 09-09-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
Latest ils news
Radian Guaranty, the wholly owned subsidiary of Radian Group, has obtained $498 million of fully collateralised excess of loss reinsurance coverage from Eagle Re 2021-1, the newly formed Bermudian special purpose insurer.