Bermuda’s regulatory framework has evolved to support ILS growth and innovation potential. This will be invaluable in helping the Island adapt to life after COVID-19, whatever that looks like, say Sarah Demerling, head of market intelligence, and Anna Pereira, head of overseas market and promotion, at ILS Bermuda.
- Advancing efficiencies in a changing world 17-09-2020
- Be like the banks: create an insurance Swift 09-09-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
- Greater than the sum of their parts 29-04-2020
- Making an opportunity out of a crisis 28-04-2020
Latest ils news
Hamilton Insurance Group has launched Ada Capital Management, a Bermuda-regulated insurance agent authorised to underwrite on behalf of Ada Re, a newly-formed, Bermuda-registered special purpose insurer.