Despite high systemic market pressures, investors continue to be attracted by the features that have established ILS as a highly desirable asset class: its liquidity and low correlation to the broader financial markets, as Anna Pereira, head of overseas markets and promotion at ILS Bermuda, and director at MANA Consulting, explains.
- Be like the banks: create an insurance Swift 09-09-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
- Greater than the sum of their parts 29-04-2020
- Making an opportunity out of a crisis 28-04-2020
- ILS and the effects of the COVID-19 crisis 27-03-2020
Latest ils news
Marshall Shepherd, Parag Khanna, and Shalini Vajjhala will be the keynote speakers at Bermuda Convergence 2020, which runs from October 6-8.