The ILS market has become an increasingly important feature in the risk transfer landscape in recent years, and is growing increasingly diverse, encompassing not only catastrophe risks but cyber and other forms of coverage. What it needs now to take it to the next level is a liquid secondary market. Bermuda:Re+ILS reports.
- Greater than the sum of their parts 29-04-2020
- Making an opportunity out of a crisis 28-04-2020
- ILS and the effects of the COVID-19 crisis 27-03-2020
- Resilience and sustainability goals drive interest in ILS 06-03-2020
- A decade of deadly weather 23-01-2020
Latest ils news
Guernsey’s insurance industry is developing a green kitemark for its insurance-linked securities (ILS) platforms, to promote environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.