Bermuda’s vibrant ILS sector already faces competition from established hubs such as the Cayman Islands, Ireland and Guernsey but now, emerging domiciles such as Singapore, Hong Kong, the UK, and France are also looking to get a foothold in this market. Bermuda:Re+ILS reports.
- Spooked ILS investors have become wary of which funds they trust 26-02-2019
- Bermuda won’t let up on forging ahead with ILS 20-12-2018
- Deep roots on ‘The Rock’ 01-12-2018
- Multi-cat bonds can meet ECIS demand 30-11-2018
- Treading the fine line to ILS success 26-09-2018
Latest ils news
The growth in alternative capital has slowed since its surge in late 2017 and early 2018, although it is expected to regain momentum this year as losses are developed and finalised, according to Aon’s Reinsurance Market Outlook for April 2019.