Bermuda will “keep on keepin’ on” and doing what it is doing when it comes to insurance-linked securities (ILS), says Greg Wojciechowski, chief executive officer of the Bermuda Stock Exchange. Here he looks back at 2018 and forward to 2019 as the jurisdiction continues to work hard to develop and keep its solid platform.
- Deep roots on ‘The Rock’ 01-12-2018
- Multi-cat bonds can meet ECIS demand 30-11-2018
- Treading the fine line to ILS success 26-09-2018
- Cyber: putting the ‘year in the middle’ to good use 24-09-2018
- Bermuda ILS - Progress in leaps and bounds 09-07-2018
Latest ils news
New Ocean Capital Management, the ILS fund manager of AXA XL, has increased its assets under management (AUM) to just over $1 billion at year-end 2018, following the the share buyout from AXA XL.