Increasing interest from dedicated ESG investors is encouraging some deal structurers to think of new and creative ways to make ILS even more appealing, Peter Dunlop of Walkers tells Bermuda:Re+ILS.
- How ILS is adapting to COVID-19, ESG and competition from London 08-02-2021
- Geared for growth: Bermuda’s regulatory framework 02-10-2020
- Advancing efficiencies in a changing world 17-09-2020
- Be like the banks: create an insurance Swift 09-09-2020
- Why the development of a secondary market will transform ILS 29-04-2020
Latest ils news
The founders of ILS issuers Replexus and Paratus have praised Guernsey’s can-do attitude, which they said made the island a natural home for insurance-linked securities (ILS).