The growth of the life re/insurance sector in Bermuda has been fuelled by the robust yet pragmatic regulatory environment created by the Bermuda Monetary Authority. Here, a spokesperson outlines its approach and future plans.
- How COVID-19 and cat events shaped the 1/1 renewals 15-03-2021
- Bermuda’s re/insurers show how to adapt and survive 22-09-2020
- Alternatives: in search of alpha 21-09-2020
- Reinvention and differentiation: five strategic priorities for reinsurers and insurers 21-09-2020
- The need for digitisation 18-09-2020
Latest operations news
MS Amlin Underwriting (MS AUL), the Lloyd’s market re/insurer, has appointed Sam Geddes as head of the property and allied lines division.