The re/insurance world has been grappling with the possibilities posed by insurtech for some years, but is it just a slogan, or a bubble that will burst, or is there something more tangible emerging? Bermuda:Re+ILS investigates.
- Blockchain: Betting on Bermuda 09-05-2019
- How to avoid the potholes 13-04-2018
- Modelling cat risk: 25 years since Hurricane Andrew 27-11-2017
- Collaboration is key to harnessing insurtech growth 16-11-2017
- Stepping up to the crease 08-11-2017
Latest operations news
Markel has hired Brenton Slade as president of Lodgepine Capital Management, its retrocessional ILS fund, based in Bermuda.