As the Bermuda M&A bubble shows little sign of bursting, Alan Bossin, partner at law firm Appleby, offers predictions on what else we should expect this year and suggests that good due diligence at the outset of the transaction can help avoid bumps in the road.
- Modelling cat risk: 25 years since Hurricane Andrew 27-11-2017
- Collaboration is key to harnessing insurtech growth 16-11-2017
- Stepping up to the crease 08-11-2017
- Invest, adapt or be left behind? 02-11-2017
- A symbiotic relationship 01-11-2017
Latest operations news
Global multi-line re/insurer Sirius International Insurance Group has announced several key promotions and the formation of a new management committee that will be responsible for the oversight of its day-to-day business operations.