The understanding and ownership of scientific content will become a focal point of future catastrophe modelling, says Lixin Zeng, chief executive officer of Validus AlphaCat.
- Collaboration is key to harnessing insurtech growth 16-11-2017
- Stepping up to the crease 08-11-2017
- Invest, adapt or be left behind? 02-11-2017
- A symbiotic relationship 01-11-2017
- Closing protection gap: the right thing to do 01-11-2017
Latest operations news
The Lloyd’s operation of Bermuda-based Hamilton Insurance Group has hired a new head of casualty from Novae Insurance.