Fomenting a reinsurance revolution isn’t easy. Everyone wants change, but what that means is as varied as the people calling for it. So, when there’s a sign of consensus, immediate action is always best, writes Tom Johansmeyer of PCS, Verisk Insurance Solutions.
- Survey: Positive reaction to Bermuda ownership proposals 07-03-2018
- US tax cuts will hit Bermuda re/insurers claims survey 12-02-2018
- Readers survey: M&A activity to increase 01-02-2018
- Present in times of catastrophe 27-10-2017
- Bermuda: The outcome of Irma 27-10-2017
Latest news news
Pembroke Managing Agency has been granted approval by Lloyd’s to establish and manage GIC Syndicate 1947.