Bermuda is embracing blockchain in a big way as the government encourages companies to relocate to the Island. Bermuda:Re+ILS takes a look at recent events.
- Pina Albo: my vision for the future of risk 16-07-2018
- Opening the gates to cryptocurrencies 13-07-2018
- Cyber: still small for its age 12-07-2018
- Hiscox takes the cyber lead 11-07-2018
- The battle for talent - ILS versus traditional reinsurers 11-07-2018
Bermuda-based insurance asset manager Pillar Capital Holdings, which is focused on collateralised reinsurance and catastrophe insurance-linked securities, has appointed Jeff Franklin as chief underwriting officer (CUO), effective immediately.