A change in cat strategy drives specialty growth at AXA XL Reinsurance
AXA XL Reinsurance (Re) has a strategy in Bermuda of rebalancing its book by writing more speciality business. To do this, it is leveraging its footprint but changing appetite in the property-cat space, Mark Twite, CEO of AXA XL Re, Bermuda, explains.
- What will be driving the market in 2023? 13-04-2023
- Competition heats up in legacy market as opportunities abound 13-04-2023
- New cyber ILS deals mark watershed moment for the market 11-04-2023
- Itasca Re’s secret sauce—made in Bermuda 21-03-2023
- The rise, not fall, of digital assets 08-12-2022
SiriusPoint appoints former Hiscox CEO as chairman
Masojada succeeds interim chairwoman Ludlow in role.
PartnerRe promotes ESL vice president
RenRe to sell $750m in senior notes