The COVID-19 crisis is having a profound impact on all sections of the global economy, forcing companies to rethink the most fundamental aspects of how they conduct their businesses. Bermuda:Re+ILS brings you the latest developments, demonstrating how Bermuda and its re/insurance community are adapting to cope with this challenge.
- ILS and the effects of the COVID-19 crisis 27-03-2020
- Resilience and sustainability goals drive interest in ILS 06-03-2020
- A decade of deadly weather 23-01-2020
- Protecting the Belt & Road 20-10-2019
- Buyers bemoan ILS need for models 20-10-2019
Hiscox will not pay a dividend of 29.6 cents per share, which had been scheduled for payment on June 10, 2020, and will not propose an interim dividend payment in 2020, or conduct any share buybacks, in light of the COVID-19 crisis.