ILS as an investment class could benefit from diversity but this must be done with care. Objective triggers must be created carefully to allow for proper pricing, as Clive O’Connell of McCarthy Denning explains.
- The need for growth 30-11-2017
- Staying one step ahead 30-11-2017
- The emergence of US mortgage exposure in reinsurance 27-11-2017
- Modelling cat risk: 25 years since Hurricane Andrew 27-11-2017
- Watching the clouds—but where’s the horizon? 22-11-2017
Validus Holdings is to be bought up by American International Group (AIG) for a total of $5.56 billion, in the first such M&A deal in the market in 2018.