By thinking through the needs of their key stakeholders, insurers can develop and execute a comprehensive ESG strategy, say Meredith Jones and Theodore Potgieter of EY.
- Thinking inside the box: parametric risk and ILS 30-11-2022
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T (find out what it means to investors) 30-11-2022
- Reduce, reuse, recycle: how to use capital efficiently 29-11-2022
- A sense of urgency on ESG 29-11-2022
- New era: insurers for decarbonisation 29-11-2022
Act-Risk Management offers practical advice for risk specialists on how best to prepare their companies for climate risks.