With the new EU rules on the way, organisations need to consider their attitudes towards privacy—and quickly, to minimise the risks to balance sheet and reputation, as Chris Eaton of KPMG in Bermuda explains.
- Future of Reinsurance Leadership Survey: Swimming with the current 27-04-2017
- The fire in the night 27-04-2017
- Balancing risk and reward 25-04-2017
- Ahead of the run-off game 25-04-2017
- The good, the bad, and everything in between 25-04-2017
Latest re/insurance news
PartnerRe has announced that Tad Walker, CEO property & casualty and Marvin Pestcoe, chief risk and actuarial officer, will both retire from the company at the end of the first quarter of 2018. The company is now carrying out external searches for their successors.
- AXIS Insurance announces new E&S appointment 27-06-2017
- Sompo International creates new A&H unit 27-06-2017