With the new EU rules on the way, organisations need to consider their attitudes towards privacy—and quickly, to minimise the risks to balance sheet and reputation, as Chris Eaton of KPMG in Bermuda explains.
- Future of Reinsurance Leadership Survey: Swimming with the current 27-04-2017
- The fire in the night 27-04-2017
- Balancing risk and reward 25-04-2017
- Ahead of the run-off game 25-04-2017
- The good, the bad, and everything in between 25-04-2017
Latest re/insurance news
Bermuda-based Sompo International has announced that its US insurance business has launched a new middle market property insurance product, offering ground up single carrier coverage to US mid-size companies across a broad range of industries through its retail broker network.
- Essent Group amends credit facility 19-05-2017