For the third year running, BermudaRe+ILS present Women in Hamilton, a feature profiling some of the most successful and influential Bermuda-based female executives working in or servicing the risk transfer sector.
- Women in Hamilton 2017 03-08-2017
- Innovation and the fintech frontier 09-03-2017
- Goodbye 2016, hello 2017—year-end analysis and predictions 23-12-2016
- Shaping Bermuda’s future: Part II 15-11-2016
- A tipping point for reinsurers 15-11-2016
Latest ils news
Hurricane Irma is expected to trigger rate increases of 405 percent for Nat cat reinsurance cover, largely driven by a likely reduction in alternative and convention reinsurance capital, according to research from asset manager AllianceBernstein.